Waxing and Threading
Everyone loves to have beautiful smooth skin & one of the best ways to get this is to have regular waxing.
As long as your hair growth is 0.5cm long or more you will be suitable for any of the following waxing treatments.
Half Leg Wax - £17
Three Quarter Leg Wax - £22
Full Leg Wax - £26
Bikini (Tidy Up) - £11
Bikini (High Leg) - £16
Brazilian - £27
Hollywood - £32
Underarm - £9
Full Arm - £17
Forearm - £12
Eyebrow Shape - £9
Lip - £8
Chin - £8
Lip and Chin - £13
Sides of Face or Neck - £11
Chest - £32
Toes - £5
Eyebrows - £6
Lip or Chin - £5
Lip and Chin - £8
Full Face - £18
Sides of Face - £8
Toes - £5
Celebrity Brow Treatment* (30 - 45 mins)
Creating the ‘perfect brow’ with our Celebrity Brow Treatment. A combination of designing, trimming, tinting, waxing, threading, sculpting and last but not least dressing and concealing with our Bare Minerals make up.
*patch test required at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
Threading and Waxing Aftercare advice
After threading and waxing treatments, it is normal for the skin to appear red for several hours after treatment. It can take the skin 24-48 hours to settle down after threading and it should be treated gently during this time. For best results after the treatment, please follow this advice for the first 48 hours:
- Have lukewarm baths and showers – not hot.
- Avoid applying deodorant or perfume to the area.
- Apply after wax lotion, witch hazel or aloe vera to soothe the area.
- Avoid applying make up, tanning products or perfumed products on the area. You can apply Bare Minerals make up immediately if wanted.
- Avoid sunbathing or heat treatments including sunbeds, saunas and steam rooms.
- Avoid swimming and excessive exercise.
- Avoid wearing tight, restrictive clothing on the area.
- Do not touch the area.
- Do not shave or use hair removal products.
- Avoid AHA products, exfoliating products, glycolic peels or chemical peels in the area.
- After 48 hours use an exfoliating product to help prevent ingrowing hairs.